What would a convention do without the skilled merchants and artists who offer their goods and services? That’s where the vendors come in play! Even for this year we have prepared a hall for you to sell and present your artwork.
All vendors with pony-related merchandise are welcome. This option is open for all Czequestria attendees as long as you and your goods follow the rules.
Vendor registration to Czequestria 2017 ends on 30th June 2017!
- All vendors have to comply with the convention-attendee rules along with the following vendor rules. All these rules must be respected strictly and without any exceptions!
- You have to register, be approved and pay a vendor fee to sell any goods during the convention. For registration please use the form mentioned below. After the registration, we’ll contact you via e-mail about the approval and send you further details.
- We offer our vendor spots for the whole duration of the event to keep things nice and simple.
- All merchandise must be suitable for all ages, as this is a family-friendly event. Any adult content (i.e. violence, pornography) is strictly forbidden to be displayed or sold at the convention at all times. Failure to comply with this warning may result in removal from the Vendor Area, the revocation of Vendor status, forfeiture of vendor fee or even removal from the convention. In case of doubts whether you can or not do/sell something, please ask before, or during the beginning of the convention.
- Pirated version of official merchandise is forbidden – that includes burned DVD’s and CD’s.
- In case of use of designs and/or artwork made by somebody else, you are responsible for obtaining permission from them. In case of need, you should be able to prove the permission on demand from Czequestria staff (written permission, even in electronic form, online message). If you fail to comply, you might be asked to stop selling certain items, the convention staff has doubts about.
- Tax liability is solely on you. The organizers hold no responsibility for your taxes, if and how you have to pay them.
- Every selling person has to have a convention attendee ticket, which allows con entry (ie. any type except Remote Access). Czequestria is not made only to sell stuff, but to have fun and enjoy the convention as well!
- For any questions and clarifications about vendoring, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for vendors
Czequestria 2017 takes place in the same location as in previous years – KD Krakov. The vendor area is based in the 1st floor (foyer of the big hall) in center of the room around the 2 pylons. We will have 14 vendor tables available.
- The vendor fee is 150 CZK per table and can be paid via bank transfer or PayPal.
- Vendor fee applies for the both convention days – we don’t provide cheaper one-day-only vendor fee.
- Vendor fee has to be paid only once per an actual vendor registration (= per one table), no matter how many people (sellers) will be behind the table.
- You can store your goodies overnight from Saturday till Sunday (see below).
What will be provided to you as a vendor:
- Table of size ~140×70 cm with table-cloth and 2 chairs per table.
- A power socket for low power consumption devices (laptops, monitors, lights, etc.) upon request (see the registration form). If you are not sure, or have another device you want to connect, please let us know via registration form or later via e-mail.
- Entry to the con 1 hour earlier than the official start (9:00 am Saturday and Sunday).
- Safe overnight storage in the room No. 111/23 (the convention building has its own security).
- We don’t offer any special parking spots, but there is plenty free options around – for details please refer to Transportation section.
Obtaining the Vendor Pass
There are 3 steps to obtain a Vendor Pass:
- Register via Czequestria 2017 vendor sign-up form and wait for an e-mail approval confirmation.
- Pay entry fee – buy a ticket of ANY type that includes two day con entry (ie. any, except Remote Access).
- Pay vendor fee – detailed info will be provided in the approval email.
Why so complicated? We’ve to have everybody checked in to keep track of who’s in the venue, hence this multi-step procedure.
If you have any problems/questions about vendoring, feel free to write us an e-mail to email@example.com